Food Quality and Safety Compliance
Dan transforms organizations into ones with world class status, holistically.
Dan’s 30 years of food safety experience brings cutting-edge quality systems and food safety methodologies to food processing. His systems significantly reduce risk and protect consumers and clients’ brands.
An SQF High Risk certified auditor and consultant, he has trained and assisted various organizations in the implementation of GFSI programs. As a certified ISO 9000 Lead Assessor, he has also helped clients acquire successful certification for various processing plants.
Dans‘s executive legacy in continuous improvement initiatives:
- Quality Assurance Auditor
- Regional Quality Systems Manager
- Director of Quality Assurance & Food Safety
- V.P. of Quality, Food Safety and R&D.
His major corporate engagements and clients include:
- RJR Nabisco
- BonSavor Foods
- Sunshine Biscuits
- Jamba Juice
- Taco Bell
- Mission Foods
- Yum! Brands
His leadership has resulted in:
- Improvement in food safety
- Significant cost savings for client organizations
- Achievement of quality awards
California Quality Award
Gruma Quality Prize
Yum! Brands STAR Award.
To help drive significant changes in organizational culture, Dan’s expertise integrates Quality, Food Safety, and Risk Management at all company levels:
- MS in Organizational Management, Azusa Pacific University
- BS in Food Science, Chapman University
- Dan is also proficient in Spanish.
- Society for Quality Control
- American Society for Risk Analysis
- Institute for Food Technologists
- Six Sigma Black Belt.
Email: [email protected]