Jeffrey P. Uter
Co-Founder and Principal
Strategic Planning and Real Estate Leader
Jeff delivers results and value by focusing on the client’s bottom line.
Jeff subscribes to the Peter Drucker leadership principal of “Doing the right things“ (over management’s just “doing things right.”) Jeff has provided 30 years of Real Estate Development and Strategic Planning to top Fortune 500, as well as start up and emerging growth companies.
- Has guided over 3000 real estate development and capital projects over the last 30 years, valued at over $3 billion.
Prior to Co-Founding PMA, Jeff’s experience included:
- Retail, Hospitality, Industrial and Restaurant Industries
- Vice President, BSW International—a 600-person Architectural and Real Estate firm
- Restaurant Industry
- Director of Development, Taco Bell (PepsiCo subsidiary)
- Theme Park Industry
- Principal Project Manager, Walt Disney Imagineering
- Institutional Industry
- Resident Contracting Officer, Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Notable Clients Consulted include: Home Depot, Marriott, M&Ms World (Mars Retail, Inc.), Levi Strauss, Darden Restaurants, Danone, Planet Hollywood, Dunkin Brands, Pick Up Stix, Oregano’s Pizza Bistro, Amy’s Kitchen, Arco AM/PM, to name a few
- MBA in Finance, University of La Verne
- BS in Civil Engineering, Loyola Marymount University