Principal, The Productivity Advantage, LLC
Operations Performance Leader
Rick deploys industrial engineering to improve productivity in food service.
Rick subscribes to overall business improvement. For over 15 years, he has applied systematic problem-solving to provide significant impact to over 100 food service concepts established across the US.
He combines client relations with engineering expertise to deliver results to restaurant operations in three areas of expertise:
- Labor Management
- Process Engineering
- Facilities Design.
Rick‘s executive legacy:
- Principal and Vice President of Client Projects, Strategic Restaurant Engineering (SRE).
- Quantitative approach
- Broad industry experience
- Intense dedication
- Quick common sense.
Food Service clients rely on Rick’s ability to:
- Provide in-depth analysis and recommendations.
- Determine the root causes of an issue.
- Leverage the current strengths of a concept.
- Prioritize the most significant improvement opportunities.
- Deliver immediate, consistent and lasting results.
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Program, San Luis Obispo (graduated first in his class)
Email: [email protected]